Hungary’s final selection for Eurovision 2018 has been chosen
A Dal’s Grand Final to determine Hungary's 2018 Eurovision entry will take place on Saturday, February 24th, at 20.30 CET
The line-up for A Dal’s Grand Final has been decided and the competition to determine Hungary's 2018 Eurovision entry will take place on Saturday, February 24th, at 20.30 CET.
The jury will consist of composer and performer Miklós Both, artist and composer Károly Frenreisz, lead singer and guitarist Magna Cum Laude Misi Mező, and actress Judit Schell.
The eight finalists are as follows:
1) Dánielfy Gergely – Azt mondtad
2) Heincz Gábor (BIGA) – Good vibez
3) Leander Kills – Nem szól harang
4) Süle Zsolt – Zöld a május
5) Tamás Horvath – Meggyfa
6) Viktor Kiraly – Budapest Girl
7) WS – Viszlát nyár
8) yesyes – I Let You Run Away