Lonely Planet showcases Hungary's top 5 attractions
The travel companion labels Hungary as "Europe at its most exotic"
Lonley Planet has produced a stunning promo video of Hungary and highlighted its top 5 attractions.
The video gives the viewer an introduction to Hungary and pinpoints its unique language, culture and cuisine. The travel companion labels Hungary as "Europe at its most exotic".
The top 5 attractions include:
1) Budapest’s Castle Hill – the capital city at its most spectacular.
2) Lake Balaton’s Northern Shore – the Keszthely-Tihany-Badacsony triangle.
3) Thermal baths – relax at one of many baths dotted around Budapest, and Hungary.
4) Hungarian wines and Pálinka - taste some of the best wines and spirits in the world.
5) Szeged - filled with eye-popping art nouveau masterpieces, open air cafés and green spaces.