PM Orbán: NATO focus on migration is a Central European success
This is the first time, Prime Minister Orbán said, that NATO recognized mass migration coming from the south as a security challenge.Read more
Mihály Varga, Minister of Finance, said in a statement on Thursday that the Hungarian state is financing 85 percent of the investment using a Chinese loan while the remaining 15 percent will come from its own resources.
“This is the first opportunity in the past few decades that Hungary can buy large volumes of gas from a non-Russian source,” Hungary's foreign minister said. He hailed the cooperation agreement as “historic progress towards Hungary’s energy security”
Péter Szijjártó, minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, said there was no competitive financing alternative available in Europe for infrastructural investment - the 18-year US dollar loan from China with annual interest rate of 2.5 percent was the best option
Vehicle manufacturing is one of the flagship sectors of the Hungarian economy. Hungary has a long tradition in railway vehicle production and the government has adopted an action plan for developing the production of railway vehicles
Budapest’s Ferenc Liszt International Airport saw more than 10,000 passengers arriving indirectly from Ukraine, and the new flights will help service their needs. The new service will provide more than 2,500 seats to Kiev Boryspil weekly
During Wednesday's Cabinet meeting it was decided that before finalizing changes to regulations, the government would consult as many people on the subject as possible by using an 'online consultation'