Travel reporter Nathan Kay has taken Culture Trip readers on a tour of the best luxury hotels in Budapest.
Known for his indepth articles covering the best travel destinations around the world, for publications including CNN and now Culture Trip, Kay has chosen the Top 10 luxury hotels in Budapest.
Kay writes that Budapest is becoming a prime destination for travelers looking for luxury. A whole host of Michelin-star restaurants grace the city’s streets, along with an array of upmarket wine and cocktail bars.
To accompany this growing trend, an increasing number of lavish hotels are popping up across the city to cater to a new breed of high-end clientele. From music-themed spa hotels to grand Art Nouveau mansions, the best luxury hotels in Budapest are nothing short of world-class.
The Four Seasons, the Hilton, Marriott and the newly-opened Párisi Udvar Hotel have all made it onto the list:
1) Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest
2) Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
3) The Ritz-Carlton Budapest
4) Budapest Marriott Hotel
5) Corinthia Hotel Budapest
6) New York Palace, The Dedica Anthology
7) Prestige Hotel Budapest
8) Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
9) Hilton Budapest
10) Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection
Photo credit: Four Seasons Gresham Palace